Reflecting
on the project so far
-
How well have you developed your ideas so far
(individually and as a team)? What practical testing have you done? What impact
has this had on the development of the project?
-
How well have you worked as a team so far?
(Reflect on the positive aspects of your collaboration, but also comment on
areas for improvement)
-
How well did you communicate your project at the
mid-point reviews? What feedback did you receive from your audience? What has
your team done in response to that feedback?
-
What are the team’s ambitions for the work and
how are you going to achieve them? (How are you going to conclude your project?
What still needs to happen in the time remaining? What are your responsibilities
within the team in the time left?)
I have developed my ideas further with myself photographing
the social housing. I have gone out and taken more photographs of the balconies
to see if I could find anymore wonders.
I think we have worked well. We have met up and discussed
ideas but we decided to work individually so we wern’t working as a team, due
to not settling on one idea that suited us all. I think we should have spent
more time together and gaining knowledge and use of each other’s skills.
We all communicated our own ideas to the other group
individually and summed up the title we were working within. We were told to
work more as a group and make it all fit with one another’s.
We all need to decide on our space for our exhibition and
plan how we are going to present out work.
No comments:
Post a Comment